hmmm...

Carebear Blue 10thClique 7sist
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tears may dry up...But heart....Never!


Hahaa~ Edit till so white -.-




Hello~ Everybody! I'm so bored today~ No fone, no freedom, no privacy. Haiyoo~ So sianzz... Cnt post too much vulgarities~ Later no comp also~ Heehee~ Aiyo~ I jealous liao larhhs~ Timo wan "influencer" instead of "Away" Tupid~ Lyke seriously.... I dun lyke.... Tupid~ Ehy, u guys noe alfred? I'm so happy to have him as my chatting buddy :D He's so good!!!!!! Haha~ -shyshy- LOL. We seriously talk quite alot [for me larhhs] This is the first time, i talk so much wif a stranger [once] Haha~ Now he become my chatting buddy liao~ Hehe.... Why i keep talking about him? Okay stop. Talk about yesterday~
Went to cousin's b'day. Lonely. All not so familiar~ Then i sit aside draw circle [actually is draw my hand] ... Lol~ Then luckily got jaslin. Haha~ If not i srsly dk how to spend my hours at there~ Jaslin n her boyfrewn damn sweet :D Last Long~ :> Heehee. Then gamble~ Lose alot lehhs! Haha. But this year CNY i still win $50++ :> Ending here. Lastly, I wish everybody passed ur common test successfully :>

No comments:

Post a Comment