
HAHAHA! Me & TDX! I bet cali will love this pict alot! LOLOLOL.
Morning wake up damn early. Then went straight to airport! Budget terminal~ LOL. Then the luggage muz take ourself~ Okay... Wateva~ Then in aeroplane, nvr slp at all. Haha. Cuz 1hr ++ nia.
1st day-
Reach there, sit small van to holiday inn resort. Then waited for damn long for the rooms. Played pingpong wif zuoming & munjia. Then went to beach n play. I play para sailing, speed boat ride, banana boat !!! SO fun sia!!! Then nite go walk pasa malam [nite market], nvr buy alot of things... Sianzz...
2nd day-
Wake up in the MORNING. No... more lyke DAWN~ Haiiyoo~ Veri tired lehhs. But heck cares. Morning they go all type of temple see. THen i go take the fortune thingy, aiyoo. Sibei suay, they write until my life lyke so sadd de. Haha~ Then go buy chocolate!!! Omg!!! I love it! Still got tiramisu de lehhs :> haha~~~ So in love wif tiramisu choco :> Then go back resort there play in the beach~ haha. Fun~ But ending that tyme, i saw a dead fish. -.- It was lyke 2 metre away from me. I scream lyke as if i saw a ghost~ LOL. Then go pasa malam [nite market] again. LOL. Then bought alot of things :> Bargain lyke siao! Not bad in bargaining :> *winkwink* haha
3rd day-
GO HOME~ SIANNNZZZZ -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment