hmmm...

Carebear Blue 10thClique 7sist
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "

Monday, March 7, 2011

If i am die-ing, nobody will noe it as nobody cares~


Badge. 1 for $2 lehhs~~~ So ex. LOL~


HeyYo! Humans~ Haha. My title sounds emo rite? LOL. I was tinking of all the emo phrases~ LOL. I'm still hyper kkays? LOL. I found the blue 'blahblahblah' badge :> meaning it was meant to be mine !!! Haha~~~ LOL! Today not a great day? Alot filings nid to be done... I'm lazy to do... Haha. Alot homework still owe teachers~ Jialat lehhs. Waiting for [blahblahblah] to online. So can chat wif hym :> Haha~ I was quite alright today~ Seeing him dancing, i was laughing throught the whole assembly. Funny ttm. Cuz it's lyke damn gay, but it's alright, cuz u're mine <3 i dun lyke. Haha. Cali n Adriana bought the hennah thingy. Then painted on my hand~ LOL. Qingyi smudged the ink on my hand twice~ I was lyke "QINGYI?! U want smudge how many times?" LOL. Damn pissed. haha, but she was cute. So not that angryy lo~ Haha. Then we went to toilet to draw our hand too~ Cali was a expert? Hmmm.... Then saw 2e2 gals, they were pasting tatoo on themselves. Haha. Everybody enjoying themselves when we r not in PROJECT WORK! Project work sux ttm~ Haha. Lastly, I'M WAITING FOR [BLAHBLAHBLAH] TO ONLINE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment