hmmm...

Carebear Blue 10thClique 7sist
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Once again, IT'S TUESDAY!


Tuesday -.- Bored... Morning home econs -.- Shit siaa~ Forget bring the apron again -.- Cheebye. Then prepare and things, okay. I did quite fast larhhs. First to finish? I tink? Then cher` taste , she say veri salty -.- & it's onli that part where cher` eat is salty. So suay~~~ Then i eat for recess -.- I rush siaa. Then i finish the whole box. Peifen , qingyi they all also got help me eat abit larhhs, but i was lyke going to ji ka boom! Then recess drink water niaa. Then go back for lessons lo... Half-sleep in class. Emo-ing in class. Then chinese class, i infront of cher` play pick-up stick. LOL. Cher` dc me. Haha. But i jio my frewns play wif me, she STARE at me. LOL. SO funny lo...Then after sku, qingyi's cca start at 2pm, so we waited in sku until 2pm. Then asked peifen to go toilet to pei wo change, then she dw -..- Then ask esther go wif me. Then after that go 7eleven there eat. Kp alot ppl~ Damn buaysong. Then go back sku floorball, lol. When gary at there explaining, i wanna slp -..- Then play game, played defender~~~ Haha. Okay la... I was fine wif it :> Then go home lo. Then chatted wif [blahblahblah].

No comments:

Post a Comment