hmmm...
Carebear Blue 10thClique 7sist
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "
Friday, March 25, 2011
True frewns dun mind~
I knew it. U confirm will post my name in ur post. So i went to see it . Kkays. Wan settle on monday? Deal. I got reasons for wat i say. Althought sometimes i talk w/o tinking , but srs matter, i do tink. U wan fight wif hym? Both r my frewns, u tink i wan see u all fight mehhs? Play play idc, but real de, u tink i wan see mehhs? I say u all pangseh me is becuz i saw vanessa then i ask her where r u all. Then she said u all in canteen, i go find, cnt find. So i say u all pangseh me, did i say u all confirm pangseh me or wat? I juz said pangseh rite? I didn't noe u r so sensitive wif that word, everytime we used that word. -.- Then they actually wan got lot1 de, becuz of me change to west mall , so can i say no after i say yes to them n saw u all? That's lyke betraying them rite? Later see u all, i say i going west mall wif them, then u all at there buay song, then keep on disiao me. So ask them help me n dun tell u all best liao larhhs. U wan settle or wat, ur problem, i okay wif anything -.- I didnt noe thart u r so sensitive ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment