
Happy two months anniversary, i hope i'm not losing you ~ Morning in class, listen to all the lesson hope to score well for the exams. I pay attention to the teachers. See i so guai ! Then maths lesson ! Shiok siaa. Maths quiz 6 get 15/15. Full marks ! First in class ! heehee. My mood damn high, maybe cuz meeting hym after sku? I have no idea. Damn looking forward to it.... Then after sku, go have lunch first , saw yongkang. Then peifen , adriana & me keep pestering hym, ask about he & clarissa. LMAO. Sibei epic. Make frewns wif hym? Haha. So random ! Then go library meet hym. Late -.- Okay~ Wateva. Then saw 2 sambal chilli, keep looking at me? Wtf. Cuz i also keep looking at them, saying craps about them wif peifen & adriana. Funny, then timothy come in, say he in class doing things, cnt come, then i was lyke orhhs. Wateva lo... Then he came, haha. Nvr come find me, then i super sadd + disappointed. Peifen at there keep saying " Aiyoo! Break larhhs! THis of of guy no use one larhhs! " I cnt smile or either laugh. My mood at that tyme was srsly down until cnt down liao....Then i tore away the letter. I also dunnoe whyy. Sorry ! I was juz doing it becuz i'm sadd......... SORRY!!! Then go back class there de staircase emo........ The rest, no mood say. THen after that, crap wif jianyong, timothy, peifen & adriana. FUn ttm :> Haha. Then i end my day wif this baaa.... Patched wif hym liao.
No comments:
Post a Comment