Sry ppl for not blogging a feew days back. I'm busy. ya... & i'm having stm recently veri bad one. So i cnt realli tink of anything to post.... But i keep thinking about a thing my english teacher told me today....
I slept in class.
Ms Teo : manling, why are u behaving like that?
Me : huh?
MsTeo : U wasn't lyke that last time....
Peifen chap in
Peifen : U dunnoe her well.... She have alot of personalities~
I keep tinking that did i change? WHere i change? my attitude? Yea... i noe. I didn't slp in class last time until recently then i slp in class. Haha. Srsly... i tink i changed alot... My attitude & stuffs. Sry if i've ever vent my anger on you, dao u or stuffs. Cuz i didn't really noe it until a person tell me. When she told me that, i have the feeling of crying. i also dk whyy? maybe over stressful or wat... idk.... I wanted to find a person who can talk to... But not [blahblahblah] i haven't chat wif hym for days... I miss hym... But, too bad, haven't talk for days........ Sua.... I'm o'ledy stress enuf. I dun wan to add some more stress to it..... >:
No comments:
Post a Comment