hmmm...

Carebear Blue 10thClique 7sist
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Malaysia Trip 2d1n

Went to malaysia in the dawn. Tiring siaa... Slept in the bus~ XD I brought my carebear there :> Heehee. First station we go is the dragon fruit plantation. They owned a monkey which noe how to eat ice-lollies n even SMOKE.



The zai monkey.



Big packets of potato chips~ Are u jealous? Heehee






The chair made up of fungus.






Cow-gal :> So cute right? I noe la! haha









The deer's horn. It furry!











This is the place where they owned the mushrooms & where we stay.







The hut where we have our dinner!




Homestay!




How they make the coffee beans!




Coffee beans came from fruits




This is the fruits. After u heat up, u peel off the outer part, inside will be the coffee bean






Drinks & desserts!




Buns! Haha. The buns they make rock! It taste damn nice!




Their fishball is damn different from singapore's. It's much much much more nicer than singapores' . Haha. i'm betrayer XD




Nice sea view~



Got hole lehhs! Wan ppl drop into the sea arhhs? XD








Shin-Chan! Haha. Rm7 niaa!!!

Overall, i quite enjoy. Juz that i'm super tired n miss alot of ppl! Haha. I gambled there. Shopped the pasa pagi down there. All so cheap. Spammed there, bought alot of stuffs. I'm gonna regain my energy now. So nites ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment