hmmm...
Carebear Blue 10thClique 7sist
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "
"最难的事不是放手而是继续... "
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
2 days in SHANGHAI !
Sadd ! ShangHai cant use facebook , twitter & youtube !!! My daily stuffs ! Haiyyoo ! I wonder horr, if i go back Sg, my facebook noti will be lyke dunnoe how many?! Lmao ! These two days lyke pigg lyke that. Eat , sleep , watch tv. Luckily juz now got go nearby streets walk walk. haha ^_^ Happeh ! But juz some supermarkets? No shops that i enjoy? Haha. I wanna go Cheng Huang Miao walk walk lehhs ! The previous trip to shanghai, cheng huang miao ROXX !!! I wanna go there shop again ! Later buy until 2 luggage of shirt ~ LOL. Whoops ! Haha. Ending here ! It's getting lateee ! Nonono. It's damn early noww ! 12am ++ haha. poor students! Tmwr still hab sku ! Haha ^O^ I DUN HAVE SCHOOL! LOL. Jiayou KIDS !!! (: 我想你们哦。別把我给忘了 !!! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment