Today school damn fun? Haha. Morning PE played basketball, didnt noe that i played quite well. Haha. Impressed by myself. LOL. Then go back class. Results not bad. BUt when i get back my maths results. I almost cry. I did it badly. Very badly. Althought i get 75, it's not up to my expectation. Jiejie says being a Mr.CHoo's student, we should get a higher marks. I remember that sentence. I will strive for A1 the next round !!! Then mother tongue lesson, damn slack. LOL. The whole class treat the cher` lyke invisible de. HAha. THen i at there folding lotus flower. Successful ^^ Then go play house game. Floorball, WIN ! Champion? CUz onli got 2 house. Haha. Wtf. Veh fast end liao. Then go play captain's ball. Played as a reserve. Fun ttm. I played for last game niaa. 3minutes scored 1 goal, saved 2 balls. HAha. Then go back class ! Slack. Fun & funny ttm ! They people makes my day ^^ I'm looking for a perfect day tmwr !
No comments:
Post a Comment